Powered by Blogger.
STUDY IN EUROPE
STUDY IN ASIA
STUDY IN EUROPE
STUDY IN CARIBBEAN
Poland is a country in the Central Europe. It is bordered by Germany to the west; the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south; Ukraine and Belarus to the east; and the Baltic Sea, Kalininrad Oblast (a Russian exclave) and Lithuania to the north. The total area of Poland is 312,679 square kilometres (120,726 sq mi), making it the 71st largest country in the world and the 9th largest in Europe. With a population of over 38.5 million people, Poland is the 34th most populous country in the world, the sixth most populous member of the European Union, and the most populous post-communist member of the European Union. Poland is a unitary state divided into 16 administrative subdivisions.
Capital of Poland is Warsaw.
The official language is Polish. Though many citizens especially the young generation ones speak English.
Ethnic groups in Poland include: Polish, Silesian, Belarusian, German, Ukrainian, Kashubian and a few others.
Poland practices the parliamentary system of government and uses Zloty (PLN) as its currency.
WHY DO I HAVE TO STUDY IN POLAND?
The advantages of studying in Poland are numerous. We give you a few of them.
· Studying in Poland gives you a European Union degree at a low cost. Polish schools compete with each other not only to provide a wide variety of high quality courses, but also in offering attractive tuition fees.
· Polish schools are subject to the regulations of the Bologna Process that unifies education in the European Union and in program partnering countries. This means that your degree obtained in Poland is recognized internationally and opens doors to your further education in all the countries participating in the Bologna Process.
· Choosing Poland as your study destination, you not only go for a broad selection of courses, majors and specializations but most importantly you get the opportunity to join the best! Polish Medical graduates are twice over world champions in medical practice. Our Information Technology graduates also belong to the world league.
· Poland is a European Union country, yet the living cost are still lower than anywhere else in Europe. This means lower tuition fees and cheaper student life!
· Poland is a dynamic country. Life in Poland is exciting, having one of the best standard of living for students in Europe.
· Poland is a country where the culture of East and West cross. On one day, in Podlasie Region, you can find the traces of the eastern cultures of the Tartars, Crimean Karaites, Russian Orthodox Old Believers, while on another you can enjoy western culture in the cities like Wroclaw or Krakow.
· The geographical positioning of Poland makes it an interesting place for explorers. If you would like to combine your studies with travelling, Poland is a perfect home base for you! It takes only two hours by plane to visit Rome, Oslo, London or Moscow, and a bit longer to reach Paris or Athens.
· Poland is a safe country. We have one of the lowest crime rates in Europe. As in every place in the world, you need to use your common sense, yet you can be assured there are always municipal police and city guards to help you if need be.
Higherway Educational Consultant has sent over 48 students currently studying in Poland alone. Majority of them are medical students while a number of other students are in the management and Information Technology. Higherway Educational Consultant partners with just four major universities in Poland. They are:
· University of Gdansk
· University of Lodz
· University of Silesia, and
· Nicolaus Copernicus University
So do not worry about being alone in Poland. We have our own oversea student centers in cities where we have our partnering universities. We guarantee professional and modern service, based on the experience and expertise of our staff. We will guide you through a University’s enrollment process and help you get a student visa in the Polish consulate in your country. You can depend on us when it comes to other formalities on arrival, including organizing a Student Card that gives you permission to study and work. Let us work your way today to Poland to study your dream course in any of the Universities.
Higherway Educational Consultant is always there to serve you!
Tagged with: FEATURE
Higherway Educational Consultant is an educational consultant that provides admission services for students wishing to study abroad.